Media sales is a tough gig and in a world that’s creating more media options every single day, it ain’t getting any easier.
As a creative writer I constantly see and feel the increasing pressure many of you are exposed to. You have my sympathy and hopefully my understanding.
Trouble is of course the more focus there is on client spend, the less importance is paced on the creative. Ads don’t work- clients walk away and your day gets even tougher.
There are hundreds of tips out there to help make you a better sales person but very few to help you create better ads.
That’s why I have created 15 Secrets of Radio Copy. And while the title says radio the lessons work across all media.
These 15 Secrets won’t just help make you a better sales person they will make the ads you are responsible for work harder. And when the ads work harder your client stays happy and continues to spend.
In my 15 Secrets to Radio Copy, each segment includes a short explanation of the secret and then an example of how that secret has been used in an ad.
And these secrets work across all media, TV, print, radio online – we have simply provided audio examples so it is easier for you to listen on the iPod or your car.
- Five vital questions you should ask at every client session.
- Learning how to teach your client to focus – and the difference between long and short term copy.
- Discover why every sales meeting needs the discipline of a brief.
- The emotional; journey- People buy with their heart first.
- Discover the Averageator and how it works when you write copy
- Put life back into your customer’s positioning statement.
- 3 simple formulas on how to get a great brief from your clients at the first meeting
- Find out why a bike is a great metaphor for writing great radio copy.
- Learn why ideas are the new currency
- The core competence – what the advertising is really about
- And much more…
Paul Denny Conveyancing, Sydney
Director of River Communications, Auckland, NZ.
Marketing Manager, Leading Edge Jewellers.
“Shaun Fay knows radio. He knows what makes it work, and how to inspire emotions like no other. With Shaun and IG3 now providing global access, tapping his expertise just got easier. Shaun’s international experience is unquestionable. A great resource indeed.”
Director of Design Saatchi & Saatchi
The cover price of Shaun Fay’s 15 secrets of radio Copy is just $29. A fraction of what he charges by the hour. So act now…
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I’ve spent over 30 years putting together 15 Secrets to Radio Copy and I’m 100% convinced you will find some real gems inside the package.
But if I am wrong, and you are not 100% satisfied with 15 Secrets to Great Copy for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the secrets with my complements.
That way, you risk nothing.
This special PRICE of only $29 is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Shaun Fay’s 15 Secrets to Radio Copy’ on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now.
P.S. Order my 15 secrets of Radio Copy today and I’ll give a copy of my Advertising Brief and 15 of my all time favourite radio commercials from down under.
In this FREE Advertiser Brief you’ll discover the key questions I ask at every meeting. Including:
- Strategy- What do the advertisers do?
- Core Competence (what the advertiser is all about)
- Questions about media preferences
- Questions about marketing spends
- Questions on how to ask a clients success and what they thought worked in their advertising
- Discover questions on who advertisers are talking to.
- What is the most common problem an advertiser needs to tell you? The secret formula on belief
- The most important thing to understand when selling and marketing any product.
- And more….
Best of all, this brief and 15 commercials is FREE- it hard to put a value on this brief it could be worth hundreds. We have a value of $100. But is yours to keep FREE … even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order 15 Secrets to Radio Copy … and get your FREE Advertising brief and 15 Favourite commercials on MP3 … just click below now: